Randy E. Aguebor
Inori Hakkai 「八戒猪里」 is a supporting character of the anime and web manga series. He is a guard in charge of supervising Building 5 of Nanba Prison.
Describe the character's appearance here.
Inori is rather lazy. He always tends to slack off and not do his work, much to Samon's chagrin.
Inori also seems to have a slight perverted side as he seems to like reading adult novels.
Describe the character's background here.
Write about the character's experience and significance to the plot here.
- He enjoys playing Mahjong. According to Samon Gokuu, he gets distracted from his work because of it.
- The kanji in Inori's name "I" means "wild boar" "nori" means "village or hickish". the two kanji in his surname "Hakkai" means "eight commandments"
- The “eight commandments” mentioned above references Zhu Bajie from The journey to the west; whom shares the same personality traits as Inori.
- Inori Hakkai along with Samon Gokuu and Houzuki Sanzou are references to characters from The journey to the west.
- He dislikes getting out of bed early.
|Main||Jyugo | Uno | Rock | Nico | Hajime Sugoroku|
|Inmates|| Tsukumo | Honey | Trois | Musashi | Liang | Upa | Qi | Fuji-san | Kusatsu | Enki Gokuu | |
Ruka Gojou | Hachiman
|Guards|| Seitarou Tanabata | Yamato Godai | Samon Gokuu | Kenshirou Yozakura | Kiji Mitsuba | Inori Hakkai | Damian | Mao Nimaijita | Nijimasu Nanairo | Tomato Ichijou | Hitoshi Sugoroku | Houzuki Sanzou | |
Daisen Rokuriki | Daisen Kokoriki | Daisen Youriki | Genrou Byakuya| Ahato | Sanohana Hiiragi | Inohana Tsubaki | Shinohana Sazanka | Ninohana Kikiyou
|Nanba Staff||Momoko Hyakushiki | Mitsuru Hitokoe | Shiro | Okina Otogi | Kazari Otogi | KAGU-8|
|Antagonists||Man with the Scar | Elf|
|Other||Kuu | Haku | Yamatomaru | Hanzou Hattori | Noriko Sanzou | Hihi Gokuu | Inmate 610|