Randy E. Aguebor
Inori Hakkai 「八戒猪里」 is a supporting character of the anime and web manga series. He is a guard in charge of supervising Building 5 of Nanba Prison.
Describe the character's appearance here.
Describe the character's background here.
Write about the character's experience and significance to the plot here.
- He enjoys playing Mahjong. According to Samon Gokuu, he gets distracted from his work because of it.
- The kanji in Inori's name "I" means "wild boar" "nori" means "village or hickish". the two kanji in his surname "Hakkai" means "eight commandments"
- The “eight commandments” mentioned above references Zhu Bajie from The journey to the west; whom shares the same personality traits as Inori.
- Inori Hakkai along with Samon Gokuu and Houzuki Sanzou are references to characters from The journey to the west.
- Dislikes getting out of bed early.
|Main||Jyugo | Uno | Rock | Nico | Hajime Sugoroku|
|Inmates|| Tsukumo | Honey | Trois | Musashi | Liang | Upa | Qi | Fuji-san | Kusatsu | Enki Gokuu | |
Ruka Gojou | Hachiman
|Guards|| Seitarou Tanabata | Yamato Godai | Samon Gokuu | Kenshirou Yozakura | Kiji Mitsuba | Inori Hakkai | Damian | Mao Nimaijita | Nijimasu Nanairo | Tomato Ichijou | Hitoshi Sugoroku | Houzuki Sanzou | |
Daisen Rokuriki | Daisen Kokoriki | Daisen Youriki | Genrou Byakuya
|Nanba Staff||Momoko Hyakushiki | Mitsuru Hitokoe | Shiro | Okina Otogi | Kazari Otogi | KAGU-8|
|Antagonists||Man with the Scar | Elf|
|Other||Kuu | Haku | Yamatomaru | Hanzou Hattori | Noriko Sanzou | Hihi Gokuu | Inmate 610|