Randy E. Aguebor
Inori Hakkai 「八戒猪里」 is a supporting character of the anime and web manga series. He is a guard in charge of supervising Building 5 of Nanba Prison.
Inori's appearance is meant to resemble that of a boar. He is tall and muscular, with a light-tan skin-tone. His hair is a sandy-blonde colour; styled by displaying long thick sideburns and short, feathered tufts on the sides.
His eye colour is a gold-yellow, along with bright-yellow eye make up.
Inori has two large tusks that protrude from his lower jaw to further his resemblance to a boar; as well as two small tusk-like grey earrings in each ear. A scruffy beard lines his strong, squared chin.
As all the guards do, Inori wears the Nanba prison guard uniform with some alterations: He leaves his coat and shirt unbuttoned to exscopes his strong chest, a gold square-like 'M' sits on the front of his uniform cap, a yellow cloth is drapped from shoulder to shoulder and held together by a silver ring. The same cloth and ring accessory can be seen at the top of each boot.
Inori is rather lazy. He is quick to find a way to avoid doing work. He also seems to have a slight perverted side as he seems to like reading adult novels as he slacks off.
Before and after the reveal of Inori's traitorous side, he maintains a macho-man type attitude and likes to boast about his strength.
Describe the character's background here.
Write about the character's experience and significance to the plot here.
- He enjoys playing Mahjong. According to Samon, he gets distracted from his work because of it.
- The kanji in Inori's name "I" means "wild boar" "nori" means "village or hick-ish". the two kanji in his surname "Hakkai" means "eight commandments"
- The “eight commandments” mentioned above references Zhu Bajie from The Journey to the West; whom shares the same personality traits as Inori.
- He likes gambling,fighting and spicy things.
- He dislikes meetings, studying, tomatoes and getting out of bed early.
- His hobbies include Mahjong, watching Horse races, entering the lottery, and pachinko.
- His favorite colors are gamboge and chartreuse.