White (w/ pink ends)
Cherry Blossom Pink
Kenshirou Yozakura 「四桜 犬士郎」 is a supporting character of the anime and web manga series. He is a guard in charge of supervising Building 4 of Nanba Prison.
He has short white hair and a long ponytail which turns pink at the end and is curled tightly. He has long white eyelashes and cherry blossom pink eyes. He wears the standard guard uniform with slight modifications. He dons on a pink haori with sakura patterns and the emblem on his hat is sakura blossom. He also wears the standards white gloves and a red armband which has the number four on it to represent the building he is in charge of.
He has a cool and collected personality but seems to be confident in his abilities. He can be rather cold at times as he complimented Kiji's abilities but calls him a rotten guard.
He seems to have a one-sided rivalry with Hajime due to the fact that warden has a crush on Hajime. Kenshirou has feelings towards the warden and hopes to gain her acknowledgement by defeating Hajime. He also gets jealous of Hajime due to the amount of affection the warden has for Hajime. He also gets upset at the fact that Samon often gets stroked on the head by the warden because Samon was shorter than her, mumbling about why did he grow taller than the warden when he was with Musashi.
He also gets fascinated by a small doll of the warden, finding it extremely beautiful, but gets conflicted when Mitsuru says it was for ¥10,000.
Describe background here.
Describe plot here.
- His favorite color is white.
- He likes nikujaga and working.
- He dislikes eggs sunny side up, acts of transgression, and failure.
- His hobbies are taking care of animals and going on walks.
- Kenshirou, along with Kiji Mitsuba, Samon Gokuu, and Momoko Hyakushiki, is an allusion to the Japanese folklore Momotarou, Kenshirou representing one of Momotarou's companions, the dog.
- "Ken" means "Dog", "Shi" means "Scholarly Officer" and "Rou" is commonly given to boys in Japan. Kenshirou's family name, "Yozakura", means "Four Cherry Blossoms".
- His last name could mean “night sakura” or “cherry blossom at night” held after hanami "cherry blossom viewing" an event held in japan that takes place at night.
- Yo means "Four" referencing Building 4, The building he supervises.
|Main||Jyugo | Uno | Rock | Nico | Hajime Sugoroku|
|Inmates||Tsukumo | Honey | Trois | Musashi | Liang | Upa | Qi | Fuji-san | Kusatsu | Enki Gokuu | Ruka Gojou | Hachiman|
|Guards||Seitarou Tanabata | Yamato Godai | Samon Gokuu | Kenshirou Yozakura | Kiji Mitsuba | Inori Hakkai | Damian | Mao Nimaijita | Nijimasu Nanairo | Tomato Ichijou | Hitoshi Sugoroku | Houzuki Sanzou | Daisen Rokuriki | Daisen Kokoriki | Daisen Youriki | Genrou Byakuya | Ahato | Sanohana Hiiragi | Inohana Tsubaki | Shinohana Sazanka | Ninohana Kikiyou|
|Nanba Staff||Momoko Hyakushiki | Shin Sauzando | Chikako Senryoubako | Mitsuru Hitokoe | Dread | Shiro | Okina Otogi | Kazari Otogi | KAGU-8|
|Antagonists||Man with the Scar | Elf|
|Other||Kuu | Haku | Yamatomaru | Hanzou Hattori | Noriko Sanzou | Hihi Gokuu | Inmate 610|