Red, Indigo and Aqua
J. Michael Tatum
Kiji Mitsuba 「三葉 キジ」 is a supporting character of the anime and web manga series. He is a guard in charge of supervising Building 3 of Nanba Prison.
Kiji Mitsuba has yellow-golden eyes with violet eye shadow, thick black eyebrows, and long eyelashes. The fringe of his long hair is colored red while the rest is dark sea-blue ending with a light turquoise gradient. He has a thin nose, wears pinkish-violet lipstick and the bottom of the front of his his hair is tied with four spear-like hairbands. He wears the formal Nanba prison uniform, decorated with a turquoise and violet bead belt, a large greenish-turquoise feather boa around his shoulders, and wears the standard white gloves. He wears a pair of tall black high-heeled boots reaching just below his knees that are decorated with golden tips on the front and golden pheasant feathers at the back.
Kiji is beauty-obsessed and rather strict when it comes to it. He takes 'special care' of Honey and Trois due to their 'handsome faces'. He also has a maternal side, which is shown when lecturing his fellow guards and encouraging his inmates to stay active and socialise.
Describe background here.
Describe plot here.
- His favorite color is violet.
- He likes jam, wine, and beauty.
- He dislikes milk and going without makeup.
- His hobbies are shopping and reading.
- Kiji, along with Samon Gokuu, Kenshirou Yozakura, and Momoko Hyakushiki, is an allusion to the Japanese folklore Momotarō, Kiji representing one of Momotarō's companions, the pheasant.
- Kiji means "Pheasant" or "Abandoned Child". Mitsuba means "a small leafy perennial herb."
- Mitsu means "Three" referencing to Building 3, the building he supervises.